Local & Links
Security Patrol Services
- Do you own a home or business in North Idaho? Are you planning on purchasing some property? Are you dropping by for a visit and worried about adoring fans? Do you have an event coming up that needs a little order? Drop by North Idaho Security (SPS), your full stop shop for all of your security needs! In my opinion Sandpoint is a beautiful and safe place to live, as the statistics show. However, unfortunate as it is, crime happens everywhere. We at NIS – SPS are equipped to meet the challenge. No matter what the need, large or small, private or public, long or short, we can help. So please drop by today, don’t wait.
City of Sandpoint
– City Government
– County Government
Idaho Department of Commerce & Labor
– Local job services.
You can also view their new Visit Sandpoint page.
Bonner County Economic Development Corp.
– Help for business relocation.
Visit Bayview, Idaho
– Info on Bayview, Lake Pend Oreille, North Idaho & More
East Bonner County Library
– It has practically everything you could desire.
Bonner County Daily Bee
– Our local newspaper, available online.
– Is a North Idaho classified ad and information agency, available online.
– Is another local news and information agency that is also available online.
Idaho Fish & Game
– For local fishing and hunting regulations.
Bonner General Hospital
– Our local, full-service hospital
Visit Sandpoint, Idaho
– More visitors information
Bonner County Airport
– Info on the local airstrip
Spokane International Airport
– Closest International Airport
World Class Outdoors, Boating & Recreation
Lake Pend Oreille:
Lake Pend Oreille Guide
– Lots of information about our beautiful lake.
Idaho Boating Association
– The IBA helps to promote water safety and law enforcement, as well as making boating affordable, safe and fun.
The Idaho Boating Handbook
– Contains lots of important and educational information regarding boating laws and safety.
NWS Hydrologic Prediction
– National Weather Service Pend Oreille Lake & River at Hope water levels and other hydrologic information.
US Army Corps of Engineers
– USACE Water Management, is an alternate site for Pend Oreille Lake & River at Hope water levels & boating confidence indicator.
Acoustic Research Detachment
– Offers Pend Oreille Lake boating and weather conditions with a web camera view of the lake looking east.
Lake Pend Oreille Cruises
– Offers many different cruise packages on our beautiful lake including private charters and public cruises.
Bayview at the Lake
– Sponsored by the Bayview Chamber of Commerce, with pictures, web cameras, weather and other information about Bayview, Idaho and Lake Pend Oreille.
Skiing & Winter Fun:
Other Recreational Information:
Sandpoint Online Recreation Guide
– Information and links for things to do.
Hidden Lakes Golf Resort
– Our 18-hole, championship golf course.
Stoneridge Golf Resort
– Another excellent nearby 18-hole golf course.
– Directory to all public campgrounds in area national forests.
Silverwood Theme Park
– Roller coasters, rides, shows and a new water park.
Triple Play Family Amusement Center
– Located in nearby Coeur d’Alene, with arcade, bowling, indoor water park, mini-golf and more.
Wild Waters Water Park
– Also in nearby Coeur d’Alene, with lots of water slides and more.
North Idaho College
– A Community College based in Coeur d’Alene with an Outreach Center locally here in Sandpoint.
Lake Pend Oreille School District No. 84
– For all district public schools in Sandpoint.
West Bonner County School District No. 83
– For information on Priest River schools.
Sandpoint Charter School
– This is a public school serving grades 7-9.
Sandpoint Junior Academy – A private school run by Seventh-Day Adventists, serving 1st – 8th grade. (Sorry no link.) – (208) 263-3584
Sandpoint Waldorf School
– A private school using the Waldorf approach, serving preschool – 8th grade.
Other Useful Links & Information
Looking for real estate outside of North Idaho? Drop by our
other Real Estate agents and resources link referrals list.
|Useful Local Phone Numbers: